Over time, many people use supplements for various reasons, and it has also been discovered that supplements are beneficial to our pets. Different types of problems such as arthritis, heart issues, coat problems, joint problems, digestion, cardiovascular health, etc., can be managed via the use of supplements.
For dogs, especially older dogs; they begin to develop arthritis and other related ailments when they get old. At this time, they need supplements to keep them active, calm and healthy.
Adequate supplementation (right supplements) and a well-rounded diet will keep your dog strong and healthy; especially for older dogs, supplements help fight certain ailments.
- Unique blend of organic hemp & krill oil
- Promotes relaxation & mental alertness without causing drowsiness
- Relieves nervousness from external stress factors
- Great for travel, new environments, new pets & people, and more
- All natural ingredients
- Great for dogs and cats
- Sealed for quality by National Animal Supplement Council
- Made in the USA
In this country, it's likely that about one-third of dogs are given some sort of dietary supplement for everything ranging from arthritis and joint stiffness to heart health, digestion, and coat care. Although there hasn't been enough research into the efficacy of these dog supplements to say definitively that they work, there is some encouraging evidence to support their use.