Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids Omega-
3 essential fatty acids are one of the most important supplements for your dog’s health. These important fatty acids provide a ton of benefits for humans and animals and can be a lifesaver when supplemented adequately.
Omega-3 fatty acids are a potent anti-inflammatory in dogs and can promote immunity against infections and diseases such as autoimmune diseases like mange, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and others.
Omega-3 supplementation in dogs can also help reduce the risk of inflammation. If your dog is having skin or coat issues, supplementing omega-3 fatty acids can help control the problem.
Omega-3 essential fatty acids can provide the nutrients to keep your dog's skin and coat moisturized, supple, and shiny. It can also prevent shedding and dandruff as well as many chronic diseases such as kidney disease, heart disease, inflammatory bowel diseases, as well as tick and flea dermatitis.
- Wild Alaskan pollock oil to support healthy skin & coat
- Best Omega-3 to Omega-6 ratio on the market
- Provides a more affordable alternative to Grizzly Salmon Oil
- Natural taste provides high palatability
- Sustainably harvested & made in the USA using human grade facilities
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) approved!
Grocery stores and pharmacies are stocked with row upon row of human vitamins. With so many options for us, it is completely logical that we wonder if our pets might benefit from some of these vitamins, too. But do dogs actually need vitamins? Are there any risks associated with dog vitamins?