Over time, many people use supplements for various reasons, and it has also been discovered that supplements are beneficial to our pets.
Different types of problems such as arthritis, heart issues, coat problems, joint problems, digestion, cardiovascular health, etc., can be managed via the use of supplements.
For dogs, especially older dogs; they begin to develop arthritis and other related ailments when they get old. At this time, they need supplements to keep them active and healthy. Don’t forget dogs are also mortals!
If your dog is having skin or coat issues, supplementing omega-3 fatty acids can help control the problem. Omega-3 essential fatty acids can provide the nutrients to keep your dog's skin and coat moisturized, supple, and shiny.
It can also prevent shedding and dandruff as well as many chronic diseases such as kidney disease, heart disease, inflammatory bowel diseases, as well as tick and flea dermatitis.
- Wild Alaskan salmon oil to support healthy skin & coat
- High ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids
- Great for puppies and senior dogs
- Natural taste provides high palatability
- Sustainably harvested & made in the USA using human grade facilities
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) approved!